CLEMENTINE BENIDORM, SL will process your personal data to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products, answer your questions, as well as, if you wish, send you our personalized communications. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not being subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where appropriate, at the email address email email@example.com .
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data is: CLEMENTINE BENIDORM, SL
- CIF: B88254123
- Postal Address: Avenida de Madrid, 6, CP 03503, Benidorm (Alicante)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE TREAT?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time we will need to process some data or others. In general, said data will be, as appropriate, the following:
- Your identifying information (For example: Your first name, last name, language, country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Economic and transactional information (For example: Your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc ...).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
- Commercial information if you subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give access to some functionality or service of the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please keep in mind that, if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you cannot enjoy these services or functionalities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. For the development, fulfillment and execution of the Purchase Contract
This purpose includes the processing of your data primarily for:
- Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the products purchased, including the sending of quality surveys on the products supplied.
- Manage the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the payment method used.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and ourselves during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation can be fraudulent, this treatment can result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of the different products.
- Invoice and to make available the tickets, invoices and any other document proving payment with respect to the purchases made in our Platform.
2. To meet the requests you make through the various means incorporated into our Platform.
We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request
3. For marketing purposes.
To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal data will be used for the periodic submission of company newsletters.
You must remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost by communicating it to CLEMENTINE BENIDORM, SL in the e-mail email@example.com,
4. Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services (Cookies)
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements in it. Likewise, on occasion, we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:
1. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale that links us with you. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved when payment of a purchase occurs and in particular for you as it allows us to establish the appropriate measures in order to protect you against fraud attempts made by third parties.
2. Customer service.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or queries that you raise through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to properly assist you and resolve the questions raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to the product purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sales contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights on which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
The legitimate basis for treating your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give.
As an example, when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of newsletters, or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action.
In order to show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in profiling with the information we have about you (browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided as an age range or language , since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.
4. Usability and quality analysis
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service .
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
1. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale.
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased and subsequently 1 year to avoid possible errors or misunderstandings. On some occasions, we will only process some data until the moment you decide, as is the case with the payment data (credit card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
2. Customer service
We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for a period of six 6 months from the end of the action. Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will keep them subsequently duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times. Once they prescribe the possible actions in each case, we will proceed to the deletion of personal data.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- CLEMENTINE BENIDORM, SL in the event that you subscribe to our newsletter .
- Financial entities
- Technology service provider
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transportation and delivery services.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE YOUR DATA?
We commit ourselves to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org , simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to your data that we have.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Please note that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index- ides-idphp.php
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES