Thanks for your interest in visiting our website!
We would like you to take the time to read this “Cookies Policy” carefully since, if you continue browsing onwww.lacondesa.es, La Condesa S.L. will deduce that you accept their installation, and that you have given your consent to install them. On the other hand, we also want you to take into account that there are certain cookies that if not installed can limit your browsing activity or even make it impossible, so if this happens, please remember that it is due to the cookies and not the web service.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are many types of cookies depending on the time that they remain installed on your device and their purpose.
Based on these two main factors, there are cookies that require the consent of the User and others that do not. In general terms, cookies that do not need authorisation to be installed are, among others, essential for your computer to be able to communicate with our services and thus provide you with a much more fluid browsing experience. We use these types of cookies, but there is no need to worry, we do not collect your personal data; they simply make sure everything works correctly, so that you can enjoy the experience of browsing our website from your computer or device.
In addition to the cookies described above, there are also cookies that belong to us and others that belong to third parties.
The main cookie groups that exist are the following:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist there, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing areas of restricted access, remembering items that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, carrying out a sign up request or participation in an event, using security features during browsing, storing content for circulation of videos or sound or sharing content via social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access a service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user terminal, for example, language, the browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies that are used either by us or third parties allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out strategic measuring and analysis of how the users are using the service offered. To do this, their browsing is analysed on our website in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where relevant, the editor has included on the website, application or platform from which the provided service is requested, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the adverts are shown.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: These cookies, either managed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage efficiently the advertising spaces on offer on the website, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the way in which our website is being used. In order to this, we can analyse your internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
THE COOKIES WE USE
Today, on our website www.lacondesa.es we use the cookies described below. It is important to note that both the cookies we use as well as the ways in which we use them can vary over time, therefore, every time you browse our website, please check our “Cookies Policy” to find out about any modifications that may have been made. In any case, we will give prior notice about any change made.
Functional cookies are those that we use to make sure the website works in the correct way. They do not require the consent of the User to be installed as their only purpose is to make sure communication works, and not to collect data. Without these cookie files, we would not be able to provide you with services such as processing an order or registering you as a user.
We also use other cookie files to help recognise you when you log in to our website, so that we can recall the configuration and preferences you have on your computer, such as your language, region, or connection status. These cookies do not monitor your browsing activity on other websites.
Functional cookies can be deactivated. We will let you know how to do this further down the page. However, if you do this, it is likely that different functions of the website will not be available or will not work in the desired way, and it will be difficult to browse our website normally.
We use a Google tool called Google Analytics that helps us to understand the way in which users use our website. Google Analytics is a statistical data analysis service provided by the company Google.
It will not associate your IP address with any other data that Google has, although it may send said information to third parties when required to do so by law, or when said third parties process information on behalf of Google.
These Google Analytics cookie files do not provide us with any type of personal identification information, but they do supply us with general information about the worldwide location of the device that the user is using. This information helps us to understand the way in which individuals use our website and our products, and provides us with information about the type of experience that individuals have on our website and with our services.
Here, you can consult Google’s legal policies concerning privacy, cookies, etc.
To opt out of Google Analytics tracking when you use our products on the website, you can go to:
Here, you can download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
By installing this add-on, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data.
Social media characteristics
Our website can also use characteristics from social media (“Social characteristics”), provided by companies and services such as Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google+, which allows them to share information via these channels with your social networks. Social functions, if we activate them, will be identified on our website with the logos of their respective companies, like the ones you can see further down the page. If these logos do not appear on the homepage, it means that their functionality is deactivated.
However, if they do appear on the homepage, this functionality will be activated. Take into account that these cookie files belong to third parties who control them, which means that these third parties are responsible for their use.
To find out more information about the objective and scope of data processing by any of the social networks, or to see the way in which they protect your privacy or the security measures they use to keep your data safe, please see the policy privacy on the website of the corresponding social network. Below you can find the links to these policies of the social networks mentioned above. Click on the link of the social network that you would like to consult below:
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Pinterest: http://es.about.pinterest.com/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Facebook: (Privacy) https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Facebook: (Cookies) https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
- Google+: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
We would also like you to know that you can access the configuration of the cookies that we use on a permanent basis at any time.
To do this, please follow the following instructions:
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings can normally be found in ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email service, as well as installing free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when you open an email.
In particular, to withdraw your consent to install cookies or to remove or download them, you can follow the following steps, depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
For more information, consult Microsoft Support or your browser’s Help section.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, consult Mozilla Support or your browser’s Help section.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
For more information, consult Google Support section or your browser’s Help section.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
For more information, consult Apple Support or your browser’s Help section.
Take into account that if you do not accept this “Cookies Policy”, the cookies will not be downloaded onto your computer and it is possible that the functioning of the website will be limited or even stopped, making it impossible to browse.